For the latest news on the proposed Multi Academy Trust for 7 schools in Deal
- FAQ's across the 7 schools.
- FAQ's from the green Hornbeam consultation response forms from parents
- Invitation to parent meeting- all DEALT schools. Click here.
- Hornbeam's position- message from Mrs Westmorland
- Additional Questions 18th June 2018
- Letter about the Scheme of Delegation click here
- Draft Scheme of Delegation for the Multi Academy Trust click here
- Minutes from meeting 19th June 2018 click here
- DEALT Timeline click here 5th July 2018
- Letter to parents 5th July 2018 click here
- 20th July 2018: Schools close today for the Summer holiday. We will not therefore be issuing any further information about the proposal to convert to academy status and establish DEALT until September. We have already published dates in September when parents are invited to come and discuss specific aspects of the proposal. We wish all pupils and parents an enjoyable break.
- DEALT Steering group minutes 2nd July 2018
- Letter to parents 14th September 2018
- The Articles of Association for the proposed DEALT MAT are now available on each school's website. These follow a model set by the Department for Education and have been drawn up by our solicitors and approved by the DFE, the Steering Group and the Diocese. It is not possible to amend them but our project manager Adrian Smith will be at Tuesday's meeting to clarify any points that parents wish to raise. Click here for articles.
- DEALT Finance document shared at the parent meeting and accompanying notes regarding finance 19th September 2018
- DEALT Steering group minutes July 17th 2018
- DEALT Steering group minutes September 11th 2018
- DEALT Steering group minutes September 25th 2018
- Finance Frequently asked questions click here.
- Questions from parents November 2018 click here
- Letter from Keith Abbott Kent County Council click here
- Reply to Keith Abbot from DEALT 24th July 2018 click here
- Reply 2 to Keith Abbott from DEALT 5th September 2018 click here